**** 2MAN4HOUR TEAM RACE October 9TH***
- Absolutely no pit riding – riders are to be in first gear to and from the track, violators will be asked to leave without refund. Warned once, repeat violators will be asked to leave without refund and DQ’d from race if applicable.
- No one is to be on the flat track at any time, unless there is a specific practice for flat track. Absolutely no knobbies, including pit bikes.
- During overnight parking and/or camping (when available), no one is permitted on any track with a motorized vehicle. If caught you will be asked to vacate the property.
- If racing, bring your helmet with you to sign-up for transponder tags to be issued and/or verified.
- During practice do not pull on or off the track except at the designated start area. Exceptions will be made for mechanical issues or injury. Warned once, repeat violators will be asked to leave without refund and DQ’d from race if applicable.
- Only track officials are allowed on the track during a race (exceptions made for pee wee track). Violators will be asked to leave without refund and DQ’d from race if applicable
- All riders under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present at all times and must have their parent or guardian sign a release form.
- During some events wristbands are required to stay overnight and/or Sunday admission.
- Unless sign-up is being held in the clubhouse (such as a Winter race) only club members are permitted in the building.